Compassion, Experience, and Excellence
All Steps Home Care only hires the top 3-4% of Caregivers that apply. Our hiring philosophy consists of 3 key principles: Compassion, Experience, and Excellence.
Compassion: We have an in-depth process to insure we only hire the best, most compassionate home caregivers.
Experience: We require all our Caregivers to have at least 2 years Experience.
Excellence: We hold ourselves to a higher Standard of Excellence that exceeds state requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an elder care facility or a private home.
- National Level 2, FBI criminal background check.
- Verification of License/Certification in accordance with state law.
- Health screenings in accordance with state law.
- Minimum of 2 previous Employment Reference checks.
- 3 year DMV Driving Record check if applicable.
- Drug Screening
- CPR Certification
The final and most important question we ask ourselves about each applicant, is “Would I want this person to take care of my Mom or Dad?” If the answer is no, that person will not become a Caregiver at All Steps.
Post Placement Supervision
- Orientation prior to placement.
- In Home supervisory visits by a Registered Nurse every 60 days.
- Ongoing quarterly Training & Performance Reviews.