Certified & Experienced Home Care in Hollywood
All Steps Home Care only hires the top 3-4% of Caregivers that apply. Our senior care hiring philosophy consists of 3 key principles: Passion, Experience, and Excellence.
- Passion: We have an in depth process to insure we only hire the best, most Passionate Caregivers possible.
- Experience: We require all our Caregivers to have at least 2 years Experience.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to a higher Standard of Excellence that exceeds state requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an elder care Facility or a private Home.
- National Level 2, FBI criminal background check.
- Verification of License/Certification in accordance with state law.
- Health screenings in accordance with state law.
- Minimum of 2 previous Employment Reference checks.
- 3 year DMV Driving Record check if applicable.
- Drug Screening
- CPR Certification
The final and most important question we ask ourselves about each applicant, is “Would I want this person to take care of my Mom or Dad?” If the answer is no, that person will not become a Caregiver at Steps.
Post Placement Supervision
- Orientation prior to placement.
- In Home supervisory visits by a Registered Nurse every 60 days.
- Ongoing quarterly Training & Performance Reviews.
Free Comprehensive Home Health Assessment
In order to create an individualized Plan of Care for each of our clients, we provide a free in home Assessment by a Registered Nurse. The RN will then coordinate with the client’s physician in order to finalize the Plan of Care to be followed by the Caregiver. The comprehensive Assessment includes:
- Medical/Medication Profile
- Mental Health/Personality Profile
- Nutritional Assessment
- Home Safety Inspection
Please fill out our Contact Form to the right in order for us to get in touch with you to schedule the Free In-home Care Assessment.